It may be spring, with a lovely summer still to come, yet we are looking forward to the hints of autumn that herald Smith Day! (Hint: there may be a Smith Day theme in that opening sentences). Mark your calendars now for Smith Day on Saturday, September 10th and plan to join us for this wonderful event - a day of friends, shopping, bidding, food, and fun to raise scholarship dollars for young women attending Smith. How can YOU help ensure that this year's Smith Day is great?
- Volunteer! Contact Stephanie or Brigid to offer your time and energy.
- Solicit silent auction items and raffle prizes.
- Bring your good quality clothes, antiques and such to the Depot (storage unit).
- Please no books this year and if an item is stained or has holes or is badly worn, please donate it elsewhere. We want to break the cycle of moving out over half of what we move in.
- Invite friends and neighbors to join you for shopping and even for lunch!
- Be there!
So enjoy these lovely warm Minnesota seasons and plan for a great kickoff to fall - see you on September 10th at the Hopkins Center for the Arts for Smith Day 2016!
For more information, to volunteer or for Depot (storage unit) directions or donation pick up, contact Stephanie Frost and Brigid Brindley.