Smith Day 2020
In the Clouds!
Bid on Auction Items to Support Smith: Here’s How
- Shop: Click on the photo, title, or the “bid now” button in each row to learn more about the item. You will be taken to a new page with additional photos and a full description.
- Bid: On individual item pages, place your bid by entering 1) your name, 2) your email address, and 3) your bid amount.
- Bid Again: Monitor this page often until bidding closes on November 18, 8pm CST to make sure you are the highest bidder.
- Win: Item winners will receive an email with a link to pay via Paypal
- Pay: Please pay promptly by clicking the Paypal link.
A Few More Details
- Bid ’til…: The Auction is open until November 18 at 8pm CST.
- The Circus Rose Zoom Event: This is a “buy now” event. There are 10 spots available. As spots are sold they will disappear from the list of items available.
- Multiple Wins: You will receive an individual email for each item you win. Each will need to be paid for separately.
- Receiving Your Item: We will be in communication with you after winning your item(s). In most cases, we’ll be able to email, deliver, or mail your item to you. Food items will need to be coordinated with the donators. We cannot ship items internationally.
- Two Full Pages: We have a lot of great items this year. Click on the “2” button at the bottom of the page to see the full list of what is available.
- Questions: If you have any questions about how to place a bid, or would like more information about items, please reach out to Emily Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.